Trade the UK100 Index CFDs on Our Lowest Spreads
The UK100 Index is the stock market index that represents the top 100 companies listed in the London Stock Exchange. The Index’s performance is used as a gauge of the health of some of the largest businesses operating in the UK.
Similar to the Dax Index CFD, it has excellent volatility on an intraday basis. This is one key reason many day traders love the UK100 index CFD contract.
The UK100, often referred to as the FTSE (Footsie) is a surprisingly good fit for active Australasian day traders with a 9-5 job. The reason for this is the opening trading hours are between 5-7pm Sydney time when most have finished their day job.
Why trade the UK100 Index CFD?
There are a number of benefits of trading the UK100 index CFD with Synergy FX. These include:
- Low margins starting at just 1% allowing you to access more opportunity
- Small contract sizes allow you to scale in and out with ease
- Excellent liquidity allowing for excellent trade execution during fast-moving markets
- Access to both profit taking, stop loss and trailing stop orders
- Price alerts can be set to notify you on screen or via email
- Robots, scalpers and hedging welcome
- Free unlimited access to our exclusive Education Portal
Trading hours for the UK100 index CFD