Trade USDJPY on Our Lowest Spreads
The Japanese Yen is known as one of the currency majors. The single currency is the third most widely traded currency in the world behind the US dollar and the Euro.
Trading volume in the USDJPY pair is usually high when the Asian and US markets are open.
The USDJPY is slightly different to the other currency pairs in that it trades to three decimal places instead of 5.
Why trade the USDJPY CFD?
There are a number of benefits of trading the Dollar Yen CFD with Synergy FX. These include:
- Low margins starting at just 0.5% allowing you to access more opportunity
- Small contract sizes allow you to scale in and out with ease
- Excellent liquidity allowing for excellent trade execution during fast-moving markets.
- Access to both profit taking, stop loss and trailing stop orders.
- Price alerts can be set to notify you on screen or via email.
- Robots, scalpers and hedging are welcome.
- Free unlimited access to our exclusive Education Portal.
Trading hours for the USDJPY