Trade the US 500 Index CFDs on Our Lowest Spreads
The US 500 Index is one of the most actively traded instruments among traders the world over. And for a very good reason.
If you have ever read the Market Wizards series of books, you will recall some of the biggest futures traders in the world, focus on the S&P500 index.
The US 500 index is considered as a benchmark for the overall US economy as it is comprised of the top 500 stocks in America. Whereas, the Dow Jones is the 30 largest stocks and doesn’t represent as broad a benchmark. The US 500 index is often referred to as the S&P500 index or SPX for short.
Why trade the US 500 Index CFD?
There are a number of benefits of trading the US 500 index CFD with Synergy FX. These include:
- Low margins starting at just 1% allowing you to access more opportunity
- Small contract sizes allow you to scale in and out with ease
- Excellent liquidity allowing for excellent trade execution during fast-moving markets
- Access to both profit taking, stop loss and trailing stop orders
- Price alerts can be set to notify you on screen or via email
- Robots, scalpers and hedging welcome
- Free unlimited access to our exclusive Education Portal
Trading hours for the US 500 index CFD