Start Trading the STOXX 50 Index CFD Today
The STOXX 50 Index represents the top 50 companies in the Eurozone. This index CFD is made up of the largest and most liquid stocks or what traders would call the Blue Chips.
The STOXX 50 Index is one of the most liquid indices for the Eurozone and represents approximately 60% of the free-float market capitalisation of the Euro Stoxx.
Some of the biggest global names are part of this index, such as Adidas, Bayer, Unilever, Volkswagen and Deutsche Bank.
Why trade the STOXX 50 Index CFD?
There are a number of benefits of trading the STOXX 50 index CFD with Synergy FX. These include:
- Low margins starting at just 1% allowing you to access more opportunity
- Small contract sizes allow you to scale in and out with ease
- Excellent liquidity allowing for excellent trade execution during fast-moving markets
- Access to both profit taking, stop loss and trailing stop orders
- Price alerts can be set to notify you on screen or via email
- Robots, scalpers and hedging welcome
- Free unlimited access to our exclusive Education Portal
Trading hours for the UK100 index CFD