Trade the NZDUSD on Our Lowest Spreads
Trading the NZDUSD currency pair means you are trading the 10th most traded currency in the world – the New Zealand Dollar, also known as the ‘Kiwi’ in forex markets.
The NZ dollar belongs to what is called commodity bloc currencies – which include the Australian dollar (AUD), Canadian dollar (CAD) and the New Zealand dollar (NZD). Due to their strong correlation with specific commodities, these currencies may see a high level of volatility when those commodities fluctuate.
In the case of the Kiwi dollar, supply and demand for milk and dairy products can have a direct impact on its price movement. The Global Daily Trade (GDT) Price Index is the most watched Index among NZ dollar traders and participants in the dairy auction.
Professional traders and major financial institutions trade the Kiwi for their hedging, risk management and liquidity purposes. Retail forex traders are also active participants in the NZDUSD trade due to the popularity of the Kiwi among traders worldwide.
Trading the NZDUSD pair on the MT4 platform is one of the best ways to participate in this actively traded currency.
Why trade the NZDUSD CFD?
There are a number of benefits of trading the NZDUSD CFD with Synergy FX. These include:
- Low margins starting at just 1% allowing you to access more opportunity
- Small contract sizes allow you to scale in and out with ease
- Excellent liquidity allowing for excellent trade execution during fast-moving markets
- Access to both profit taking, stop loss and trailing stop orders
- Price alerts can be set to notify you on screen or via email
- Robots, scalpers and hedging welcome
- Free unlimited access to our exclusive Education Portal
Trading hours for the NZDUSD CFD