Trade the NAS 100 Index CFDs on Our Lowest Spreads
The NAS 100 Index is the tech-heavy Index that lists many of the world’s giant technology companies including Facebook, Apple, Netflix and Google – otherwise known as the FANGs. The NASDAQ is the second largest exchange in the world in terms of market capitalisation.
The NAS 100 Index represents the biggest companies out of the more than 3,300 listed on this exchange. It is one of the most liquid among international exchanges and has the highest volume of daily trades averaging 1.8 billion trades.
Why trade the NAS 100 Index CFD?
There are a number of benefits of trading the Nasdaq 100 index CFD with Synergy FX. These include:
- Low margins starting at just 1% allowing you to access more opportunity
- Small contract sizes allow you to scale in and out with ease
- Excellent liquidity allowing for excellent trade execution during fast-moving markets
- Access to both profit taking, stop loss and trailing stop orders
- Price alerts can be set to notify you on screen or via email
- Robots, scalpers and hedging are welcome
- Free unlimited access to our exclusive Education Portal
Trading hours for the NAS 100 Index CFD