Trade the GBPUSD on Our Lowest Spreads
The GBPUSD belongs to what is called the currency majors – the most actively traded currency pairs in the world. The single currency is the fourth most widely traded currency in the world behind the US dollar, Euro and Japanese Yen.
Trading volume in the GBPUSD pair is usually at its highest when there is an overlap between the European market close and the US market open.
Why trade the GBPUSD?
There are a number of benefits of trading the Pound with Synergy FX. These include:
- Low margins starting at just 0.5% allowing you to access more opportunity
- Small contract sizes allow you to scale in and out with ease
- Excellent liquidity allowing for excellent trade execution during fast-moving markets
- Access to both profit taking, stop loss and trailing stop orders
- Price alerts can be set to notify you on screen or via email
- Robots, scalpers and hedging welcome
- Free unlimited access to our exclusive Education Portal
Trading hours for the GBPUSD