Crude Oil Trading with Synergy FX
Crude Oil trading is one of the most popular commodities among professional and retail traders. Trading the WTI contract gives traders direct exposure to oil – a critical commodity that is high in demand in today’s industrialised world.
Trading crude oil can be subject to geopolitical issues and other high-impact events that can cause volatility in the markets. But the fact that WTI can be traded long or short means there are opportunities to take advantage of price movements in both directions.
At Synergy FX, you can trade WTI crude oil along with other Commodities that we offer in our MT4 trading platform.
Why trade WTI CFDs?
There are a number of benefits of trading Crude Oil CFDs with Synergy FX. These include:
- Low margins starting at just 1%. Please keep in mind that Crude Oil CFDs are leveraged products and extremely volatile. You must understand the risks involved.
- You can trade from just 0.01 CFDs or a micro lot.
- Excellent liquidity allowing for excellent trade execution during fast-moving markets
- Access to both profit taking, stop loss and trailing stop orders
- Price alerts can be set to notify you on screen or via email
- Robots, scalpers and hedging are welcome
- Free unlimited access to our exclusive Education Portal
Trading hours to buy and sell WTI Crude Oil CFDs