Trade the AUDUSD on Our Lowest Spreads
To trade AUDUSD means you are trading one of the most actively traded commodity currency pairs.
Every professional and institutional trader follows the Aussie dollar and keeps a close eye on the price of Copper & iron ore.
According to the RBA, the AUDUSD is one of the most traded currency pair with 41 percent of the FX turnover.
And of course, for those living within Australasia, the Aussie dollar represents a good opportunity to trade, following the US markets close (AM Sydney time) and then again heading into the Asian and European opens (PM Sydney time).
Why trade the AUDUSD CFD?
There are a number of benefits of trading the Aussie Dollar CFD with Synergy FX. These include:
- Low margins starting at just 1% allowing you to access more opportunity
- Small contract sizes allow you to scale in and out with ease
- Excellent liquidity allowing for excellent trade execution during fast-moving markets
- Access to both profit taking, stop loss and trailing stop orders
- Price alerts can be set to notify you on screen or via email
- Robots, scalpers and hedging welcome
- Free unlimited access to our exclusive Education Portal
Trading hours for the AUDUSD CFD