Trade the Dax Index CFD on Our Lowest Spreads
Trading the Germany 30 Dax Index CFD gives active and professional traders access to one of the most traded markets in the world.
With Germany’s top companies represented in this index, traders can take advantage of the price moves in many German companies including BMW, Deutsche Bank, Siemens, SAP, Merck, Allianz, BASF and Adidas Group.
Germany’s leading index is a surprisingly good fit for active Australian day traders with a 9-5 job. The reason for this is the opening trading hours are between 5-7pm Sydney time when most have finished their day job.
The DAX is one of the most popular indices for traders not only in Australia but all over the world.
Why trade the GER30 Dax Index CFD?
There are a number of benefits of trading the GER30 index CFD with Synergy FX. These include:
- Low margins starting at just 1% allowing you to access more opportunity
- Small contract sizes allow you to scale in and out with ease
- Excellent liquidity allowing for excellent trade execution during fast-moving markets
- Access to both profit taking, stop loss and trailing stop orders
- Price alerts can be set to notify you on screen or via email
- Robots, scalpers and hedging are welcome
- Free unlimited access to our exclusive Education Portal
Trading hours for the GER30 index CFD